It seems like kids today are just born with a working knowledge of the latest technological advancement. No manuals needed, they just sort of 'get it'. If you were to hand me the manual I'd tell you it was harder to figure out then a set of Ikea instructions. So how do you bridge the learning gap?
If you don't want to employ your children as tutors there is hope. Sites like Skill Share and Grovo offer online classes ranging in a wide variety of topics. Here's a bit more about them.
- Offers hundreds of classes and lectures by people who are the top of their field.
- Explore programs such as Adobe Photoshop, or Wordpress
- Drill down into Digitial Photography or SEO and Digital Strategy
- 7 day free trial period
- $9.95 a month after that
- Offer over 1000+ videos on getting familiar with Online Marketing, Social Media, and Blogging.
- Also offers focused training on popular websites and apps
- Individual Access pass is free!
- Team Access is a 14 day free trial with access to content more suited to group training